Royal Greens II - Joy Bharat Group Next Compelling Housing Project Ongoing Now!  

by Pool Builders on 09-26-2012 in Articles

Royal Greens- II is one of the most amazing projects of Joy Bharat Group, an outstanding group of builders in Jaipur. Those who want a home nearby their worksite can select this as it would be the right choice. Their projects show splendor, glory and superiority of the group in all ways. Royal Greens- II never stands second to any other. Designer and architect Mishra Garg and his team claim all sorts of praise for his master piece creation.

Royal Greens-II with its attractive designs and interior features invite everyone to have a wonderful life at the lap of nature. Features like rain water harvesting and latest lightning securities are all meant to provide a safer and happier life at Jaipur. Remember that Jaipur is one of the progressing real estate sectors and so it offers a better chance for wiser investment as well.

It is well appreciated for its prime location at Sirsi Road, Jaipur which opens up vast chances of connectivity to near-by cities and places. Royal Greens II's closeness to Amrapali circle, the center of Vaishali Nagar makes it all the more attractive. Amrapali Circle is a fast developing area with commercial and entertainment facilities.

Though Royal Greens-II is designed after Royal Greens-I, the latter out stands the former in its amenities and facilities which are superior to that of the former one in many ways. Proximity to the airports and railway stations assures easy access to the outer world. Kanakpura railway station and Sanganer airport lie within a limit of 20 km.

Provision for necessary amenities and facilities attracts the attention of mind and body as they are arranged to nourish and cherish one's mind and body. Swimming pool, Garden, Play courts, Jogging tracks, kiddies' play area, club house, Gymnasium, etc. are provided. Kiddies' area and play courts are meant for playing games for enjoyment. The Jogging track and other facilities bring relaxation to mind. The evening walk not only helps one to have a healthy body but rather it helps one to keep a healthy heart and mind.

Healthy mind is a gift of a healthy body and so if the body is bot taken care then the mind is going to be sick and vice versa. This is the sole reason why the builders have left around 80% of the whole land as open area. Merely 20 % of the total land is used for building and constructions. The remaining 80% well contains gardens, swimming pool, play courts and jogging tracks.

Fresh air and serene nature are what Royal Greens -II offers before all. These are the two things which are not seen in any of the newer apartments which make use of the maximum land for the construction of buildings. Vast open area enables one to have a life at the lush green lap of Mother Nature.

Leave a Comment

 
List YOUR Pool Business